- User Manual
PROAIM™ introduces its professional & precision balanced boom pole for location recordings. It is 12ft long boom pole constructed from carbon fibre that keeps the boom pole robust yet light enough to hold comfortably during long recordings. It is so designed that it can be smoothly & quickly expanded or contracted from 3ft to 12ft. It has soft padded hand grips that provide comfort and also isolates noise when holding the boom pole. This audio unit incorporates a direct XLR connection to the boom pole. It is internally wired that eliminates the hassle of messy cables or the need for extra connections. Our new version of Carbon fiber boom pole comes with 3/8”-16 screw on the first end of the pole to attach microphone blimps.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Extends up to 12ft.
- Padded hand grips for comfort and helps isolate noise when holding the boom pole.
- Blimp Designed to support a wide range of microphones up to 13 inch Affordably priced for all users.
- Weighing only 800 Grames with wire the pole is only 3.6ft long when collapsed and the additional comfort provided by the soft and flexible foam hand grips reduce operator fatigue associated with longer shoots.
- Carbon fiber poles are much lighter in weight than aluminium poles.
- High-density graphite carbon fiber tubes for strength, durability and lightweight.
- Special coating of the primary tube to reduce handling noise.
- Collapsible sections with unique design to reduce length for storage.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Made of top grade quality material, Portable and ergonomically designed.This 20ft Long XLR cable has male and female connector. It ensures high-speed and error-free data transfer.
Highest quality professional grade connectors
Attenuate the wind noise without interfering with the desired sound
The supportive accessories are for Demonstration purpose.
- Construction : Carbon Fibre
- Length of the Pole -12ft
- Diameter of the Boom Pole - 29mm
- Color of Boom Pole - Grayish Black
- Length when collapsed - 3.6ft
- Size of each section of the Pole -3ft
- 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom Pole
- 20ft Long XLR Cable
- Travelling Bag
Good gear and well priced.
This pole is super great! So easy to extend the sections. Feels really solid in your hands.�This Pole fits into my tripod bag nicely for run and gun situations.
Good gear and well priced. Used multiple times for sound recording. Results are amazing. Very Happy with the purchase.
It is by far-the best boompole. Solid and lightweight. I�ve only used it in a stationary position, but sound quality was great.